Note on collection items

NOTE: Items in my personal collection may be placed for sale at a later date so check back often! If you'd like to be included on my mailing list for new coins added or would like to be informed when a particular collection coin is up for sale please contact me at k.ang@iinet.net.au

Thursday 26 July 2012

Malta Order of St John Gold Zecchino - Grandmaster Jean de Vallette

Price: Consigned to CNG auction 2012 SOLD
MALTA, Knights of Malta (Knights Hospitaller). Jean de la Vallettte. Grand Master, 1557-1568. AV Zecchino (22mm, 3.42 g, 6h). St. John standing right, holding Gospels and presenting banner to Grand Master kneeling left / Christ Pantokrator standing facing within mandorla containing nine stars. R&S 1; Schembri 1; Friedberg 5. 

Condition: Good VF.
Rare.

2 comments:

  1. could you please contact me on xmunglu@gmail.com should you have any other coins of the order for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems xmunglug. I've added you to my customer wishlist for coins of the Order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete